In 2009, I moved from Athens to the beautiful city of Chania to study Electronic and Computer engineering in TUC. Since my second semester I have been a research assistant at the Telecommunications Laboratory of my ECE department. I completed my thesis "Implementation of Frequency Division Multiple Access Digital Backscatter Sensor Network", under the guidance of Associate Professor Aggelos Bletsas. Now I continue my academic studies as a graduate student continuing my work on backscatter sensor networks. This is my homepage where you can find information on my current work, research interests, demos etc.
Updates are provided on my personal and collaborative work, plus some related links.
Diploma (5-year program), Electronic and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Crete, Greece, Oct. 2014.
Thesis: "Implementation of Frequency Division Multiple Access Digital Backscatter Sensor Network".
- Struggling for my Master's of Science degree (2-year program), Electronic and Computer Engineering, Technical university of Crete (TUC), Greece.
Areas of interest
My primary research interests span the area of wireless communication and networking.
- Backscatter Radio and RFID systems.
- Wireless Sensor Networks for environmental applications.
- Embedded Systems (e.g. Gumstix, Raspberry Pie, Galileo platforms).
- Software-Defined Radio for Backscatter and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Microwave/RF Engineering
- Channel and Source Coding